One Day Doi Inthanon National Park Tour from Chiang Mai
Best Price Guarantee!:
Feeling the cold weather of Chiang Mai Province at the highest peak of Thailand! Visiting Wachirathan waterfall and hill tribe village including take a meal break and relaxation at Royal Project Restaurant.
Places to visit
- Wachirathan waterfall
- Highest point of Thailand
- The giant royal pagoda
- Doi Inthanon royal project
- Hill Tribe Village
- A car for pick-up and drop-off service (only for customers living in hotels or guesthouses located in the central city of Chiang Mai Province More Details…)
- Professional tour guides to take care and assist you
- National Park fee
- Lunch and water
- Accident insurance
- Tip (for your convenience)
- This tour is suitable for persons whose age : all age people
- What to Wear : Casual clothes by your convenience, including overcoat (cold weather on the highest peak in Thailand!)
- What to Bring : Camera, sun protection lotion, sunglasses and hat
Tour program details
Tour program details
- Activity types : Popular places visiting
- Place : Doi Inthanon National Park, Jom Tong District, Chiang Mai Province (far from the central city around 105 km)
- Total Tour Time : Full-Day (Around 8 hours)
- Total Transportation Time : Around 1 hour and 40 minutes
- Tour type : Join-in Tour (10 – 13 persons per car)
Tour time : This tour has 1 round per day as follow:
- Morning : 08:15 – 17:30 hrs.
Pick-up schedule :
- Morning : Pick-up period at 08:15 – 08:45 hrs.
*A staff will wait at hotel lobby to pick you up by the mentioned pick-up schedule.
We will visit the popular places in this trip as follows;
- The one of the largest and the most beautiful waterfalls in Thailand, which has water throughout the year from its source at the peak of Doi Inthanon. Due to it has more than 80 meters height, it makes spray of water all around the areas. If you get close to it, you can feel the fresh mist flying into your face all the time.
- Once, it was called “Pa Kha Waterfall”. It is the waterfall which receives the flow of the Mae Klan River from the peak of Doi Inthanon. Its height is about 50 meters arranged in two cascading stages, which can be seen from a terrace overlooking the scenic points, deep in the forest by clear flowing water surrounded with the pine forest.
- With the more than 2,500 meters height of Doi Inthanon and the highest point of Thailand, we can look over a complex mauntain landscapeas as far as we can see. Enjoy the natural beauty of Mountain Pine Trees (Son Pu Kao) and Moss (small green plant) that naturally grow and grab on other trees.
Phra Mahathat Chedi Napha Methanidon – Naphaphon Phumisiri
- The giant pagoda that Thai people mutually built for their Royal King and Royal Queen locatd on the peak of Doi Inthanon. It is the pagoda that has been located on the highest altitude in Thailand. We will come to admire the beauty of flower garden and the alpen roses.
Doi Inthanon Royal Project
- Taking a lunch break at Doi Inthanon Royal Project where is an agriculture laboratory center which has experiments on growing many different kinds of plants on the high altitude. Visiting the flower garden and the agricultural plots that grown on the mountain as stair step terraces.
Hill Tribe Village
- Taking a look at livings of the hill tribe village on Doi Inthanon. There are two main tribes, namely, Mong and Karen (Pakayor), who previously did a great amount of shifting cultivation and opium growing. Therefore, the Royal Project herewith was started to create occupations in sustainable cultivation for the tribes.
Processes and activities
- A car will pick you up at your hotel as reserved time.
- After transportation around 1 hour and 40 minutes, you will arrive to Doi Inthanon National Park, Jomthong District, Chiang Mai Province.
- We will bring you to the main points together with professional guides.
- Take a lunch break at Doi Inthanon Royal Project and relax as your convenience.
- After finishing lunch and visiting all the areas around the Royal Project, we will drop you off at your hotel. It will take around 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Reach your hotel safely.
*Total tour time since start at pick-up time takes around 8 hours.
This tour has a pick-up and drop-off service only for customers living in hotels, guesthouses or lodging places located in the central city of Chiang Mai, surrounding areas of Old City Wall in Chiang Mai Province including Chang Klan Road, Thapae Road, Wualai Road in zones of Night Bazaar, Lam Yai Market (Kad Luang), Sunti Tham, Nimmanhemin Road, Super Highway Road from Rin Come Square to Kuang Sing Square pass road, Arkhet Transfer Station, railway station and Chiang Mai Airport. If you are not sure whether you are in the areas of pick-up and drop off service or not, you can inquire with our 24-hours customer service. (More Details…)
This trip is for everyone even couple of lover, family, friends, and group tour in relaxing during observe working for officer staffs and company group with this best selling package!
Professional tour guides
National Park Fee
Lunch and water
Please carefully read Terms and Conditions before booking.
How To Book? (click here for more details)
- Choose the packages you prefer, then select “Tour Round” and press green button “Book Now”.
- The system will take you to the payment page. Enter the number of tourists you would like to book for a tour in blank “Quantity” and click “Update“.
- Choose one from two payment methods that you are convenient at the right panel as follows: Pay with my PayPal account or Pay with my credit or debit card.
- In case you would like to pay via credit card, please select “Pay with my credit or debit card”, then fill out your details and e-mail completely.
- Please check and make sure that your information details are totally correct and press button “Review and Continue”.
- Then, please press button “Pay Now” to pay for booking. After you had completed the payment, you will receive an email notification which will inform you regarding booking details and Receipt No.
- Please confirm the payment after you have finished the process. Bring Receipt No. received from the email to fill out information, namely, tour date, booking name and booked hotel in the page which you had confirmed payment.
- You have already finished the process of tour booking! If you have any question, please contact 24 Hours Customer Service that we will have a staff who will be available for assisting you for 24 hours a day.
* After you had pressed the button “Review and Continue“, in case you have paid via credit card, the system will charge you for 1 USD to check if you have enough balance. Nevertheless, this charged amount will be refunded via Paypal within 1-90 days (depending on conditions of each type of credit card).
*Before proceeding tour booking and payment, please review the details of pick-up service areas whether it covers your hotel area or not.
**Please carefully read conditions and details regarding tour booking with Touch Chiang Mai before booking.
***IMPORTANT: Please confirm your payment at once you had finished the payment process completely. Click Here
- Your reservation will be confirmed at once and be 100% guaranteed for the tour.
- You will receive confirmation email and tour reservation code (voucher with booking number).
- Show your reservation code to confirm with an officer who will pick you up in the date you have reserved (you can note your reservation code in a paper, print it out or show it with an officer from your mobile phone).
Through customer service system
Through telephone number +6686 917 9727
- There will be an available officer to response to you at once 24 hours a day.
Contact via LINE ID: tanakorn.o or scan QR-code
via Facebook message Click Here!
- This trip is for all age and sex people including couples, families or groups.
- This trip is suitable for every season, especially in the winter that the sub-zero temperature can create the beautiful frost.
- The trip is a comfortable ride in a spacious, air-conditioned van with 10 seats inside.
- The tour guide and the driver are expert in routes with an emphasis on driving safely on steep roads.